Real Estate Law
- The Importance of the Preliminary Lien Notice
- Alternative Dispute Resolution and Residential Purchase Agreements
- Better To Disclose
- A Couple Changes in Real Estate Law for 2012
- Three Common Pre-Eviction Mistakes Made by Landlords
- The Three Day Notice - The Fast Lane to Resolving Landlord-Tenant Disputes
- Is Foreclosure Your Best Option?
- An Inside Look at Solar Laws
- What is Breach of Contract?
- 3 Common Personal Guarantee Questions
- 3 Tips for Working with a Partner
- Know Your Exit Strategy Before You Sign A Contract
- 3 Keys to a Successful Partnership
- Things To Consider Before Buying a Restaurant
- What is a business lawyer?
- Annual Maintenance Required for Your Corporation
- Do I really need an attorney to form a California corporation?
Mediation & Arbitration
"Mr. Afsar spent the time explaining my options and what effect they would have. He was very experienced in his advice and very easy to understand."Shelly, May 2011
Sign up for newsletter