Businesses require personal legal attention from their start through their dissolution. Whether deciding the type of entity to form, experiencing difficulty with collections, or facing litigation,Afsar Law Group are the business attorneys you can trust to effectively pursue your claims or defend your interests. Our firm provides comprehensive legal assistance to various types of businesses of any size throughout the Coachella Valley and Riverside County. We are dedicated to our clients and to helping them achieve their goals. Afsar Law Group is ready to assist you with your business dispute or any of the following business law matters
Afsar Law Group is ready to assist you with your business dispute or any of the following business law matters:
- Court Representation
- Entity Formation (Corporations, LLCs, etc.)
- Reviewing & Drafting Contracts
- Purchase / Sale of Business
- Commercial Collections
- Unlawful Business Interference
- Unfair Competition
- Breach of Contract
- Board of Director and Shareholder Disputes
- Employment Disputes
- Covenants Not to Compete
- Commercial and Residential Landlord/Tenant Disputes
- General Counsel for Your Business
To speak with an attorney now, contact Afsar Law Group, Palm Desert, California at (760) 345- 3110.
- What is Breach of Contract?
- 3 Common Personal Guarantee Questions
- 3 Tips for Working with a Partner
- Know Your Exit Strategy Before You Sign A Contract
- 3 Keys to a Successful Partnership
- Things To Consider Before Buying a Restaurant
- What is a business lawyer?
- Annual Maintenance Required for Your Corporation
- Do I really need an attorney to form a California corporation?
"Mr. Afsar spent the time explaining my options and what effect they would have. He was very experienced in his advice and very easy to understand."Shelly, May 2011
Sign up for newsletter