Amir H. Afsar is an attorney you can trust to passionately protect your interests and pursue your legal rights. With an ever-present entrepreneurial spirit, Mr. Afsar founded Afsar Law Group to provide high quality legal services while creating a personal relationship with his clients. Breaking the standard law firm mold, Mr. Afsar has created a law firm where clients can expect telephone messages returned, personal attention and professional service second to none so that every client receives legal service beyond their expectations.
After receiving his education at the University of Southern California and Loyola Law School, Amir immediately began his legal career working on both transactional and litigation matters. Mr. Afsar has a diverse legal background and a great deal of experience representing a wide-variety of clients. From small businesses to large investors, Mr. Afsar has represented family owned and ran businesses, corporations, entrepreneurs, board members, contractors and more. Mr. Afsar enjoys all types of business, real estate, and automotive industry matters and shares his insight in many articles and on the firm's Facebook page.
Mr. Afsar is an active member of the community and has been recognized as one of Palm Springs Life Magazine's Top Lawyers. You can also read what our clients have to say on the Afsar Law Group testimonials page. Many of Mr. Afsar's qualifications are listed below:
- Bachelor of Arts, Philosophy - University of Southern California
- Juris Doctor - Loyola Law School
- Strauss Institute for Dispute Resolution at Pepperdine University
- Riverside County Mediation Panel
- Member of Desert Bar Association & American Bar Association
- Member of the Warren Slaughter - Richard Roemer American Inn of Court
- 2011- 2014 Palm Springs Life Magazine Top Lawyer
- Leadership Coachella Valley - Board of Directors (2011 – Current)
- Children’s Discovery Museum of Rancho Mirage – Board of Trustees (2014 – Current)
- 2014 Palm Springs Life Magazine – 40 Under 40
- 2010 Certificate of Appreciation - California State Assembly
- 2010 Certificate of Recognition - County of Riverside
- 2008 Certificate of Recognition - California State Senator Jim Batti
Mr. Afsar resides in the Coachella Valley and proudly supports his alma mater, USC.
"Mr. Afsar spent the time explaining my options and what effect they would have. He was very experienced in his advice and very easy to understand."Shelly, May 2011
Sign up for newsletter